|A General Students||
1. Annual remittance / allowance of less than 1.5 million yen
2. Living on your own for the purpose of study (outside your parents’ house)
3. The income of the part-time job is higher than the living expenses and school expenses
4. Due to the reduced income of the family (parents), additional support from the family cannot be expected.
5. Part-time job income has decreased by more than 50% from the previous month. ← Two months after January (the income decreased by 50% or more from January to February, February to March, March to April)
|B International Students||
1. Grade evaluation coefficient for the previous year is 2.3 or higher
2. One-month attendance rate is 80% or more
3. Average monthly remittance / allowance is 90,000 yen or less (entrance fees and tuition fees are not included)
4. Annual income of dependents residing in Japan is less than 5 million yen
To obtain this benefit you must meet all the requirements (attendance rate and grade evaluation coefficient) and is not granted to all students who apply.
There is quota for recommendations (student admissions) for each school, all will be decided within that range. Currently, JASSO has not contacted us yet about the number of people in that quota / recommendation limit. The basic policy for selecting recommendations is:
1. Attendance rate
As the final date of the recommendation list is June 19th, please prepare the required documents and carefully check the deadline date stated in the above steps.
If you have any questions, please come to the reception directly or ask through LINE app.
Japanese(日本語Japanese）／ English(英語) ／ русский(ロシア語）
／ ภาษาไทย(タイ語) ／ 中文（中国語） ／ 한국어（韓国語）